STARTER.

Okayy. This is my first time with blogs and its pretty cool being here. There is alot to vent out and some to be contained. I think for as far as many I've come across blogs are a part of people which you may never get to see in person. Or even know through. Its a virtual public diary? Call it. Also becoz for people as me status spaces and single pages are just not even half enough. Life has been a constant hurricane and a chameleon. But that's how its meant to be. This year was a complete turn over. There was like everything in one go. The graph being an extremist. Yesterday happened to be my birthday :) It was fine. But as I go back in time today this 16th last year happened the Nirbhaya incident. It shook a lot of us. The year passed like wind. And now we are at the end of it. And as I ask myself right now what had the year been for me on the whole I might not sound pleasant but yes I know I've grown. I've grown immune to alot of things I never had the audacity to face. Through all the colds I caught, The exams I topped and the ones I failed at, the people I left, the people who left, dengue, summer nights, the playlists I built, the pages I inked and all the stuff I went ahead with. There were plenty sitting murmuring, criticizing and a hundred others applauding. Twas for me to take it my way. A many influential people I came across and the bonds I discovered realizing they never previously existed in my conscious. Amazing mentors found and lovely friends made. Talks that moved us along and the ones that united our individualistic worlds from now on. To the states I visited and the ones I was made to see through a person's word perspectives. The tears which never saw the world outside the eye turned so common all this while. To the bonds I lost and the person I strive towards. I am growing. The mike seeming a cone ice-cream and the stage my playground. The heart a nail and the close ones the hammer. Family a warm covering of a mattress, quilt, pillow and love in the Antartic poles.  It hasn't been easy nor will it ever be. But as Mr. Tripathi, a close relative rejoicing everyone with his flight from the United states said to me, what comes to you is not by choice, what you depend upon do is your own. But what defines 'Mansi' is not what came in but what she decided to shrug off and move ahead with grace. :')

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The intruder.

Fall in. Fall out. Did you fall really?

The man you dont know