Fearnado

I have this odd fetish for tornadoes. I remember back in time when I was 9 or 10 I suppose, as the sun fell down the horizon I loved seeing these hurricane videos on Youtube. They somehow tended to bring out my fears. The fascination is something hard to explain of. From their generation to the very end of it, it lasts a few minutes though (the real ones) but every part of it is worth a blink-less watch. Back then, I had made up a mind to even become a tornado researcher, photographer or just a chaser for the fun of it. You know, some of you might just find it heck to run behind for a glimpse of something that is actually running after you to consume you! But for some as me it's a lifetime experience to confront something as this. Some have even been fortunate enough to endure it from the inside and return to narrate the world there. Its just a natural phenomenon that is unusual which is why it attracts so many I guess. Its a tourist spot hell worth of it wherein the tourists need to chase the spot. The atmosphere and the theme it creates around it is attic. Also because it constitutes one of my greatest fears. You know, even now as I await the buffering of each videos I feel my heart beats rise. There is an uncertainty that drives me. You don't know what it might pick and might throw. What it may destroy and what it may take along. It is rather gloomy and too ugly at times. Its fierce and furious, great and gigantic, rowdy and round and bursting and brimming. But as for me it just takes fear to level where fear is too very small a word. 
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The intruder.

Fall in. Fall out. Did you fall really?

The man you dont know