Dreams part2

Hello my people. I'm finally back after 4 months with nothing in mind sitting here before the screen. Just a few sorrows I won't vent and a many joys too many to be shared. Life is a full circle now. I don't know how but somehow it is getting difficult to write. This year I've seen myself come out of the well-to-do notions of the world.

I believe all us have dreams. Latent or open. Not all of us believe in sharing but all of us do believe in achieving them. And mine are slightly exotic with a mixture of tomboyish. I hope to travel places yes, that'll always be constant. But in Harleys and yacht and well in love. In love with my being. In love with whatever I would have then. In love with everything around me that I'm experiencing and seeing. In love with my work and passions instead of people. In love with books that'll always be by my stride. Writing small pieces on peaceful islands or camps.

This hunger I have in me to explore is never ending. The thirst increases with every new thing learnt. And how can I forget to mention meeting new people? Listening to their trips to places, their dreams and their sorrows. See this world from as many angles as possible. Not to forget to play tennis on different courts around the world with people varying from leisure players to my all-time hero Rafeal Nadal. And I hope to find the stages all around. Because that's one place I've loved the most and will continue to. Because it connects me to so many people at a time and well for me stage shows projecting and presenting concerts, plays, or whatever should be extravagant and elite.Who forgets the ice-cream cones and playgrounds even when they grown up? Those are stages to me! But now that I've grown I don't just want to break free and run, run away to places. I want to take my beloved ones along. And see their hearts blossom on seeing the new and fresh. Mom's reaction on different interiors 'round the globe and dad's fascinated face on seeing the new technologies and sciences. And bhai's reaction to the various wonder lands and adventure places. And of course my face in my before-sky-diving selfie!

And even if none of this happens to be true, I'll still be searching meaning in my dreams. Because well those are the only who will always yield me as much passion as I put in. Signing off. Will keep adding with edits. Hope to write back soon :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The intruder.

Fall in. Fall out. Did you fall really?

The man you dont know