skin


And you see it flowing with energy 
like it was wind to your windmills? 
yes that's my skin
If only you saw the soul and its audacity 
You tell me at the back it gets red 
with a little brush of your hand 
wish you saw the chalk 
your fingers were slating on with 
And well those glitters are just pollen 
on a mistakenly fragrant flower
The moles you inspect are testimony 
to the sentences i complete for you with full stops
Don't look at it thumping and pounding 
so surprised 
just a shore lurking 
as the tides touch and go 
come and go 
If nothing maybe stop taming my hair 
like the moon does to the tides 
because they bounce in velocities i can't control
I can already sense my defenses on high alert 
Touch me not! 
My walls reproduce bricks you can't wreck 
Sit besides and talk me out maybe 
even sometimes once in a while 
testifying and justifying all those words floating 
Give them some gravity
some roots to grow from 
For once making something 
other than my bed as precious as home,
you human 
Let that crimson, scarlet packing 
of me unwind as you explore my flesh 
because I smell preying
'War zone' these folds scream 
as they hide what you're looking for
But not me, not me today please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The intruder.

The man you dont know

The Yellow Cab Diaries