Daily post

People after people changing. Molding themselves to fit into the idealist criterions. Each of them leaving, making me wondering why? only to come back? Why lying to me under the stars describing how beautiful the daylight is? I know I sound broken but hell with it. A new gadget gives us more joy than new beautiful moments with beautiful people. Things have become necessities and people luxuries, choices. And so I have evolved too. I've lately not been writing for a reason as simple as I'm not able to write. Like too full to vent maybe. Developed this strange aversion for people, things and precisely social networking. I'm liking staying withdrawn and in my safe shell. Like hating everybody around me for no reason. And it's not a phase because its been as long as months this way. This disbelief in people is nothing new but now it seems more permanent. Wrecked. Nothing like I don't have people to confide in just that it doesn't amuse me anymore. Never knew being reserved was so much more fun than what I was.  When you know the repercussions you side lane. Very rare anything beyond pretty faces in human bones I see. Trying to regain my identity. Trying to break the cocoon and fly as high as before. But the cocoon is larger than my shape, far too big for me. But I like it in here. Staying home swimming between pages, quotes and playlists. Going out and meeting people only and when I want to. Been occupied with the AAIPS work. Started my classes too finally, been a month. Art of Learning, Pearl Academy for Batra sir and Maths with Daljeet sir, everythings settled. The walls are just higher now and the fire more fierce. I'm probably too wasted and messed. Fighting few addictions too. But I know it'll all fall in place one fine day. Because self love is the key to any love, passion and ambition. The dozen books that tease me every morning and night, wanting to be read and I refuse to, will be. The year awaits me, and I'm to give in my all. God give me strength. Hope to soon start writing with the same feel. And not this uninterested. Till then :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The intruder.

Fall in. Fall out. Did you fall really?

The man you dont know